"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

31.10.10

SHAKE THE GLITTER OFF YOUR CLOTHES

Masquerade.
Paper faces on parade.


More like painted...

My talented mother is the designer of our disguises.
Props mom, props.




My fake eyelashes look like I am shooting FIRE out of my PUPILS.
MWUAHAHAHA


SO. MUCH. GLITTER.
I was gonna die.

I love sparkles. It was a little girl's dream come true.



I got sparkles on his costume.
He was good about it, considering it was probably a
major blow to his masculinity


 Yeah! You guessed right! The little boy from the Movie "Up".

Although, he wasn't allowed in the dance because he was a "hazard." (The balloons. Lame, I know.)

And I'm not gonna let him forget it, either. 

Hazard. Ha.



Notice he even has the trumpet attached to his backpack. Legit, huh?
Is that a real trumpet?
Yes.
Can he actually play it?
Yes.
Quite well, actually.



 AND notice the biblical scene in the background that, uh,  perfectly compliments our attire.
Ahh, only at BYU.







1 comment:

Breanna said...

LOVE your costumes! and the eyelashes!