"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

27.10.10

.666666667...(repeating)

Full birthdays
Half birthdays
Quarter birthdays.

 I take fraction birthdays very seriously.  Even the 2/3 birthday.

Which is TODAY.
{If there is a reason to celebrate, I will find it.}

My unbirthday at Tucanos

Q's mom decided she'd get funny
and make me dance on the tables
at Tucanos this weekend.

With a tambourine.

She told them it was my birthday
It wasn't.
But I did anyways
and got free ice cream

The end.

Moral of the story: Celebrate your fraction birthdays.
You've got at least 12 (that are easily justifiable)
and as many as 366 (on a leap year).



Oh, P.S. Happy REAL birthday to my dearest roommate Kim.  We are 2 years and 4 months apart. Exactly.


P.P.S. It is the-boy-next-door's missionary birthday.  He returned 2 years ago. See, isn't 27 is a good number?

1 comment:

Breanna said...

Happy 2/3 Birthday Sarah! I bet all the handsome Tucanos servers wanted to jump up and dance with you on the table. :)