"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

23.10.10

3.14 APPLE PIES

{Maybe I should change the title of my blog to fit the season...}

Did I make this pie??

No.

Do I wish that I did?

Yes.


Do I  covet the man who knows how to 
(1) "cut in the shortening and butter" for a killer pie crust, 
(2) make impromptu pie filling with strawberry jam, and
(3) add finishing touches such as weaving & crimping to the outer edges?


Yes.


Just so you know,
 my secret plans include 
exploiting his baking skills
so that I can become
the
DOMESTIC GODDESS
that I should be.




Oh, and then he cooked me dinner.



{Ok. I'm done. This post really isn't working in my favor.
I'm stopping here.}

1 comment:

Breanna said...

Maybe you should just marry him... ;)