"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

1.10.10

EATING MY OWN WORDS

So as I was at Sammy's eating their ever-famous pie shakes which I happen to
LOVE LOVE LOVE...
{The pumpkin pie flavor is absolute bliss}

sammyscafe.blogspot.com



and I decided that maybe

just maybe...



...first dates aren't all that bad.



There. I said it.

Consider the following:


showed up at my door in a tux.  (refer to my opinion on classy atire in a previous post).took me to the symphony. sat in the perfect side balcony seats. easy conversation. pie shakes at sammys. planned yet spontaneous. he wants a 2nd chance at another date because he claims he didn't ask me in enough advance. 


Uhhh, lemme think. Deal.




I may be the math geek, but I still think you guys can add this one up.

No comments: