"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

26.10.10

GOING WHERE NO ONE DARES





Me, Q, and siblings BEHIND the caution tape.
T
oday was a day of firsts.

     First snowfall.
     First day in the JSB basement. {FYI no classrooms down there, folks. Whoops}
     First day in the math lab on campus.


Yes friends, it is true.  Sarah, in her right mind, studied in the math lab.

For the first time.

Ever.

Yeah.  I made it through both semesters of calculus without help.  But linear algebra...
Let's just say I struggle with any dimension > 2.
Especially 3-D.  I suck at 3-D.  Even though I live in it.
For instance: I ran into a pole the other day.  My depth perception was a little off. That doesn't happen in 2D....

No comments: