"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

19.10.10

STRIVE FOR MEDIOCRITY



Test scores are not a good indicator of what I have learned,

I believe.

I argue that the 25-question-multiple-choice-test is not a good sample size of the complete knowledge that is stored in my brain.

So

I settle for mediocrity.  C's and D's baby. C's and D's.... Because apparently, I will never win against my professors


Knowing that only myself can fully comprehend how much wisdom I have gained in the course.
Hmph.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

Hey Sarah!
You have the cutest blog I have ever seen in my life! So if you don't mind I will "follow" you and comment on all of your hilarious posts. (I think you should win some sort of blog award for being so funny)

Also, I agree with your C's and D's idea... sounds like a plan! :)