"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

3.11.10

ROUND TO ONE SIG FIG (SIGNIFICANT FIGURE)

This is great news. 
I made food without following a recipe to the nearest 
1/8 of a teaspoon. 


I needed to redeem myself after numerous meals made by talented men.  I felt like my ego was hit a little too hard. Ya know, kind of like if the girl fixes the guy's car? (Which I fully intend on doing in my future marriage someday.  There might be a reversal of roles in some areas of my household.)




anyways...
Some risotto
chicken broth until the rice was cooked al dente
tossed in some roasted red peppers
....a splash of white wine vinegar....
dash of a few spices
....dumped in some onions until it looked good
and pepper, pepper, pepper.

You don't understand, this was really hard for me.

VOILA!
(not to be confused with my instrument, the viola)



Sorry about the lame picture.  Maybe I'll get a real camera soon, instead of using my crappy, pixelated phone.


Oh, and on the right track to becoming a
"DOMESTIC GODDESS"?

Check.

No comments: