"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

7.11.10

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

is YOU!!
is my two front teeth!
or any other fill-in-the-blank line of a popular Christmas carol!

Just kidding.

Ok. For reals.  You know the drill.
..........................................................

 Dear Santa, 


      I have been a good girl yadda yadda yadda...
Let's cut to the chase.


  1. (see picture)



I want one.  
No. The ukulele, you fool.

          

     2. Red Boots.

...not these:

NO FUR! remember?


definitely not these:




But THESE:
A classy, yet worn, cowgirl approach would be alright



     3.  A light blue dress that I can twirl in. 

Preferably the one in the middle.  (As seen in 500 Days of Summer.)
That is all.


Love,
Sarah


P.S.  Q mentioned that I should put the boy down the street on the list, but that came as sort of an early Christmas present this weekend, so it doesn't count for one of my three wishes.  Just letting you know the rules on that sort of thing.  





2 comments:

Breanna said...

Yay for early Christmas presents! ;)
I love the boots and the dresses are super cute!

Is the boy down the street ever going to have a real name?
And can we see a picture of him? or of you two together maybe?

Geeze, I get demanding this late at night. :)
(jk, it's your blog so don't if you don't want to)

Sarah said...

Oooh I don't know, Breanna! Maybe!! I will have to get his permission first. I would love to include a picture as well.

Haha. Show 'n' Tell. I can feel it coming...

:)