"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

5.11.10

HAPPY FRIDAY

If you would have asked me this morning if there was such thing as a "Bad Friday" I would have answered with a resounding "YES."

In fact, I was thinking that whoever said, "if you go to bed and wake up in the morning, everything will seem better" was a liar.



It was a Typical Bad Morning:

typ·i·cal  bad  morn·ing:   
[ˈtipikəl bad ˈmôrni ng]noun
1. wake up late
2. cold shower
3. can't find clothes
4. late to class
5. no breakfast
6. any combination of the above 


But That Boy Down the Street came to the rescue.
Fruit snacks. Three packs. All different flavors.
Delivered to my physics class.
Without an order.
All of the boys sitting by me just gawked.
I am sure they were mad they hadn't thought of it first.
"Who was THAT?" they all asked.
Just the hero of my morning.
That's all.

I think I almost cried. I LOVE fruit snacks

and I love them even more on a crappy morning. 





cheers. happy friday.






1 comment:

Breanna said...

YAY!! I am happy that such a man exists. He sounds like a keeper. :)