"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

24.9.10

WHY YES, I AM OVERQUALIFIED



I have filled out so many applications for internships it is overwhelming.  I would rather have my toenails removed than repeat my resume once more.

Being a young one, I find it funny when I have to list my skills from my summer job in high school.  I worked minimum wage, you doofus.  A trained 1st grader could've probably done my job. 


Anyways, by this point I can target my inexperienced resume for any professional corporation.





PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT: Courtesy Clerk. (More commonly known as "Grocery bagger") 


Skills:


  • Optimally bag groceries in a way that maximizes the volume of the bag.
  • Bag groceries with superior speed and agility.
  • Manually maneuver a stack of up to 12 shopping carts from the parking lot into the store.
  • Exhibit lightning-quick reflexes to catch any falling glass containers while stocking shelves.
  • Engineer structurally sound cardboard displays for new shipments of ketchup 

Basically, I am superwoman.


Paper or plastic??




No comments: