"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

13.9.10

TOO CUTE TO HANDLE

I am in love. 
Thank you Bakerella!!!!


It might be hard to tell by the picture..but it is cake dipped cleverly in chocolate.

(dye white dipping chocolate yellow and pink)

I made TONS....



I can't get over them. So. Cute.


Directions:
1. Bake cake according to directions and crumble it up in a bowl
2. Mix frosting with cake in until you can form balls with the cake crumbs
3. Freeze cake balls for easy handling
4. Use small paper baking cups (they look like miniature cupcake liners) and fill 1/2 way with dipping chocolate
5. Press the frozen cake ball into the chocolate filled cups
6. Let harden and remove paper.
7. Dunk tops into more dipping chocolate.
8. Immediately decorate with sprinkles of your choice.



I will slowly transform into a domestic goddess like my mother.  
Just you wait.

2 comments:

Corinner-Elly said...

Those are so awesome!!! :D
I definitely gotta try that.
P.S. I really like your new blog background.

Sarah said...

Make sure you go to the Bakerella website, she has more detailed directions :)