"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

8.9.10

FAIL/WIN

8:00
EXPECTATION: Woke up at 7:00 a.m. and skipped breakfast in order to turn in my homework before class started at 8:00.


REALITY: My hair looked great, but I missed the first half of the 3 minute pop quiz in class. That's ok--not like I knew how to solve the problem anyways...
Fail.

9:00
EXPECTATION: I understood all that was presented in the math review for my physics class.

REALITY: I forgot my iClicker, thus forfeiting another quiz score, when I actually knew the answers this time.
Fail.
10:00
EXPECTATION: Well, following the pattern of my morning, not much.

REALITY:  Answered the multi-step matrix problem (with no algebra errors in over 12 steps!!) on the board in front of the whole class. And got a compliment from my professor.
Fail.

WIN!


{Glad you showed up today, Luck. You slept in on me.}





No comments: