"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

18.9.10

DREAM INTERNSHIP

So, the STEM [science, technology, engineering, and math] career fair is this week and I am pretty stoked.

Boeing.
Lockheed Martin.
Northrop Grumman.

Pretty much the top dogs in the aeronautic industry will be there.


I even bought a cute blazer to wear with my slacks and heels.  I'll look sharp.
And so will my resume.


The best part is researching the companies so I will be able to conversation-alize with the reps.

GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT??

Most internships I am looking at require security clearances--
TOP SECRET ones.



I thought they only used that term in cartoons and movies.  
Oh no. 
I could be working on a confidential project this summer.
For the U.S. Government.  




I hope I get a "top secret" internship. 
WAY cool.

No comments: