"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

7.9.10

I DON'T DO PANCAKES

My mother can't make Jell-O
I can't make pancakes.
Life isn't fair.
















I mean, for reals.




Exhibit A:


C'mon spatula! Get under there! Think SKINNY...


Exhibit B:




I forgot the formula for the area of a circle as I was pouring batter.



Exhibit C:



Uh.....yeah.


And I forgot to mention the discoloration:
Chocolate milk. Yeah. Bad idea.



Recipe for disaster:

1/2 to 1.5 cups (?) of tap water 
1 Box of Aunt Jemima's Pancake mix 
A dump of Western Family chocolate milk mix
A crappy spatula
And a girl who can't flip a pancake

SHA-ZAM!!




Stay tuned. Tomorrow I am making a labor-intensive Russian soup {Borscht} that I have never tried before so I don't know what it is supposed to taste like.


Anyone want to have dinner with me?

No comments: