"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

4.8.10

LIST #5-SUMMER BUCKET LIST

I know we all have 'em, but I feel like posting mine for all cyberspace to see....

1. Climb a mountain to the summit
2. Go tubing in the Provo river
3. Actually use the swimming pool in my apartment complex...I might as well get my money's worth out of my astronomically high rent...
4. Visit the hot springs
5. Go mountain biking... you already heard how disastrous this was.  At least I can say I tried.
6. Float in the Great Salt Lake -- I have heard it is possible because of the high salt content...So me and Jordan are going to have our own little episode of Mythbusters.
7. Fry an egg on a sidewalk
8. Have a picnic with watermelon, potato salad, corn on the cob, and all other foods deemed "summer-y" on a red checkered tablecloth
9. Spend so much time in the sun that my hair bleaches to platinum
10. Before I move out of my apartment this week I want to walk to Jordan's apartment from my front door and time it to see if it really is under two minutes.

I'll keep you updated on what happens next.

No comments: