"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

25.8.10

"OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING"

So, I have been seeing a lot of sunrises lately.  Yes, this means I have been awake early in the morning. But, I rather enjoy it.  Unlike most people... I am a morning person.


Maybe it is because sunrises are far better than sunsets.  
Maybe it is because I love fresh starts.

But there is nothing more pleasing than seeing the sun pop up from behind the mountains...




So here I dedicate this post to a fresh start.

to a new school year.
to a new apartment.
to new roommates.
to a new ward.
to being single once again.
to a new morning.

These are the opening lines in Chapter 3 of my life.

"Oh what a beautiful morning....everything's going my way"

No comments: