"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

30.8.10

UPDATING MY RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

Mechanical engineering is my boyfriend.


This decision was made rather quickly after seeing the syllabuses (syllabi? What is the correct plural form of "syllabus"?) in my engineering classes today.

I have no time for romances
To get emotionally tied down
Or to even have a social life
For that matter.

I will be trading: 
     dates for derivatives
            men for matrices
                 guys for graphing calculators
                      & flirting for free body diagrams
          


Here, I dedicate my semester to you, my dear Major of Engineering.

My 
time
energy
blood
sweat 
tears
mind
heart
& soul.



My life.

1 comment:

Crawfords said...

Hey Sarah! Cute Blog, I love it. One of the great things about being an attractive female in engineering is you can pick whoever you want to "study" with! Trust me FBD's can be a lot more fun if you're flirting in the process!

Love your been there done that cousin,
Becky