"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

26.8.10

BRAGGING RIGHTS

Sorry, I just have to spill my happy secrets today.

Two of 'em.

Ready?

1. I might get to be a co-author on this biology research paper that I have been assisting my professor on all summer.

Yes, I will attach my name-Me. Sarah- To an actual piece of science. For better or worse (concerning my reputation in academia).

2. I secured a possible engineering internship (I say "possible" because I haven't committed yet) with a company that makes devices for biology research.

 Yes, this was a connection from my summer job.  The vice president was impressed when I wired the data loggers correctly.



Maybe this is why I am not ready to go back to school--my brain has been thinking and reasoning at maximum capacity during the past three months.  I need to...veg out...or something.


Two cheers for Sarah's academic success this summer.
Ooof. "Academic" and "summer" should not be in the same sentence...

No comments: