"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

24.8.10

THE GOODBYE OF GOODBYES

Tomorrow morning I will "send off" my final missionary.
{not that kind of send off...}

But Phil is the last of my guy friends to leave...And he might just be my favorite.

Why might he be my favorite??
Well, maybe because...

1. The first time I saw him he thought I was diggin' him  and got all excited

2. He does this crazy pogo-stick dance and doesn't care that he looks ridiculous 

3. He knows how to be a full-fledged womanizer and act innocent about it

4. He thinks I am one of the few girls in the world who can pull off bangs

5. He gave me an autographed picture to put on my mirror when he is gone


6. and this bad-A vividly colored gangsta t-shirt which he looks goofy in because it is too tight and he is a total white bread boy.




7. as you can see in the picture, he is TOTALLY made of broomsticks--as it is well-said by my good friend Amy


Alas, I am still a bit ticked that he wouldn't give me his MIT shirt that he is wearing.  I, an actual engineering student, could pull that one off so much better than him.

730 days. {and counting.}



No comments: