"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

31.7.10

DEAR CANDIS AND CORIN

I suppose I can dedicate a post to Corin, since she represents half of my fan club...


{But just you watch, the hype will get going soon.  I can just feel it.
Who can resist a spirited girl's blog that is laced with engineering jokes??}

I know, right?!  That's what I thought!!

So I heard that the question on the streets these days is who is this Jordan character that seems to appear in every single one of my posts?  No longer will you have to satisfy your curiosity by squinting at the hiking photos which are much too small to do any justice.....


I have a bigger and better photo for all (ok. fine. I have like, two followers at this point) of you guys!



Everyone, meet Jordan....
{scroll down as you create your own drum roll sound effect}


















I think I just heard everyone sigh as if they were watching the sappy ending of a chick flick.




Oh get over yourselves--it is ok to sigh like that every once in a while.  
Remember: The act of admitting it is the first step in overcoming your hopeless romanticism.

1 comment:

Corinner-Elly said...

*cheers*
It's about dang time.
I have two things to say:
1) You don't know how exciting it was to see my name in your post title.
2) Apparently, Candis is a blabber mouth.
haha. :D