"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

1.7.10

CLAP FOR SARAH

Have you ever played the game BANANAGRAMS?

It is like scrabble on steroids.


So, since my job requires me to live in a cabin seven miles up a canyon with little connection to society, I have to come up with things to do.  That is why I played Bananagrams. By myself.

No really though, it was a huge accomplishment.  I am good with numbers. Not words.  It took me a while to use up every letter tile.



Ok. Almost.

P.S. Notice which two letters just happen to be leftover! Jordan and Sarah!!! ---I promise I didn't plan that. Honest.

I like to call this "mechanical engineering style."  {I don't get it, but people are always worried when I take something apart, put it back together, and have a few leftover screws or bolts.}  C'mon people, if it still runs properly and stays together, I simply made it more efficient.

So there is the story of "mechanical engineering style" Bananagrams.

Except, I have to play like that by myself, because no one understands the great genius mastermind behind my rules.

Oh the solitary life of an engineer...

1 comment:

Alex said...

haha... I have been bored enough to play that by myself too! :) its kind of funny how what you come up with changes with your mood, when I do it... :)