"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

28.6.10

CLAIM TO FAME

Yeah. I'm famous.

Famous enough to be in the general vicinity of Steve Young.
And Alex Boye.


FIVE WORDS, PEOPLE:  Provo Freedom Festival Patriotic Service

I felt like I was in a pro orchestra (got to get ready for the Orchestra at Temple Square gigs, ya know!!) because the music for the orchestra was emailed out saturday night and we had one day-of rehearsal before performing it on sunday night.  Talk about intense.  But it was great, and the Marriott Center was packed.
So epic.  And my family came and loved it! And Jordan came down from Alpine to see it too.  It is the best when the people I love come to my performances, no matter how many they have been to in the past.

It makes me feel like a million bucks.

No comments: