"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

9.6.10

LIST # 3

REASONS WHY I HATE MY JOB:
{Sorry for the pessimism. It's been a hard week.}


1. I have to use MS DOS command lines to run this archaic ecosystem simulation program. (I feel like I am in the 80's)

2. Fixing errors in the simulation program

3. Fixing more errors in the program

4. Reading 3 user manuals to find scattered information to fix my problem

5. Finding out I wasted three weeks making uncessary weather files for the program

6. And that the lady who wrote the program thinks I am a total pinhead because I can't deciper her cryptic directions in the manuals.

7. Well she is a pinhead because her user manuals suck.

8. Yes, I am writing this post instead of working.

9. I am so mad I don't care that there are an uneven number of items in my list.

No comments: