"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

14.6.10

WHEN I GROW UP...

ya know....I want to start up SNASA:

Sarah's
National
Aeronautic &
Space
Administration.


{This is after I goof off on the TV show MythBusters for a few seasons}


But knowing the government, they will probably shut down my SNASA program, so I'll have to settle at some huge aircraft company, like Lockheed Martin or Northrop Grumman, where I WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE AIRPLANE INDUSTRY.


{I have changed my mind on Boeing--I am a very punctual person and I wouldn't be able to handle working for a company that is totally a year behind schedule on the new 787 Dreamliner}


Then I will retire. I will enjoy the best things in life. Like fixing my children's battery operated toys as well as the dishwasher on occasion.


{While other mothers throw away the dead walkie talkies, I will be breaking into the circuit boards}



This is all before the age of 27.

No comments: