"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

14.12.10

LOVE ME SOME VITAMIN D

{And yes. I am blogging before finals are over. Shoot me.}

I am missing the warm weather, being stuck in the basements of the HBLL and studying for finals. Luckily, there was sun this week in P-town.  And I don't mean just the weather.


Take a gander at who might be my daily dosage of vitamin D...

The Boy Next Door in the living flesh. Yes, scream & jump up and down. It is for reals.



Just humor me and notice the tux.  Yum.  And no.  We do not dress up for frozen yogurt.  He had a concert that night.  He plays the trumpet.


And I know what you're going to say next. 
 (... haven't heard that one before...)
And, yes, he is. 

This weekend we relived our childhood and played Candy Land with real candy.  It was his idea. Cute, huh?  I think I ate myself into a stupor. Not so cute.

 
BYU students replace partying beverages with candy.


This is me and Spencer standing on the same square amongst the gingerbread and candy cane forests.





He is red and I am blue. And don't you forget it.



A good way to spend a reading day if I do say so myself.
Have a wonderful week of finals! If this isn't you, pray for those of us who are studying.
Heaven knows I need it.

2 comments:

Mrs. said...

I like this boy next door fellow. Two thumbs way way up.

Breanna said...

Boy next door gets an A+ for wearing a tux and feeding you candy! :D