"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

25.12.10

BROWN THUMB

P.S. I got a camera, so there will be nice pics instead of
the usual pixelated beauties from my phone!! Yay!


Merry Christmas everyone!!

Guess what the Boy Next Door gave me??







He gave me an orchid. And I completely melted.  Why was I so weak at the knees?





Orchids are not a traditional flower
--which is perfect, because-- 
I am not a traditional kind of girl.






He also mentioned that he wanted something that would last a long while*.  This surreality carried on for  a few days.  Then I came off my cloud:

Dang. 

Anyone know how to take care of one of these things??



*No, this is not a fairy tale, daydream or figment of my imagination.  And I am not lying.  
(I know you're melting too, don't deny it.)







No comments: