"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

3.12.10

IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME

A few months ago I, rather dramatically, dedicated a post to my new bf of the semester: my major.

Haha. Now, I laugh.
"Trading men for matrices and flirting for free body diagrams" ? 
Try: Traded Studying for Spencer.

And after being force fed hundreds of equations and still having outputs of "C" on my tests, I think it is time for us to take a break.

I am here this afternoon to publicly denounce that title of boyfriend.
Especially with two weeks left in the semester.

Mechanical Engi....who? 
I dropped him like he's hot.*  
 It's ok, I applied for all my scholarships this week so I could use my good GPA before it TANKS after finals.




*Don't freak.
I'm not changing my major.



1 comment:

Breanna said...

Hey! We saw you today on t.v.!!
You are famous! Good job! It was fantastic!

And I love your blog! :)