"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

26.5.10

LIST #1

I love to make lists. Here goes my first one on my blog.

Reasons Why I Love My Bangs...

They...

1. Accentuate my attempted vintage style
2. Cover the red mark on my forehead from sleeping on my desk in the library
3. Hide the ugly zits on my forehead
4. Provide a nice barrier to cry behind...{no one can tell, heh heh heh!}
5. Are versatile. Can be swept to the side, pinned back, or worn straight and simple
6. Dry naturally in quite a nice fashion
7. Or alternatively, can be styled with a straightener in less than 45.73 seconds.
8. Seem to be in style
9. At least, I see girls with similar haircuts quite frequently.
10. But not like I really care, I am just compulsive and need 10 things on my list.












No comments: