"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

7.3.11

LOVE IN EVERY STITCH

These are the gloves that my mother knit for me.
My "Weasely gloves".  
A term coined by my little sister, Mary Rose.
And my red fingernails. 


Basically, every member of my family has some, as well as all of our best friends. This is my third pair, actually.  I receive a set for each birthday and Christmas.  

This is the matching hat:

which happens to be my favorite style of hat.  



And this is the most beautiful knitted piece that I own.  My mother knit it for the big two-zero birthday.




You wish YOUR mom could knit like that.

Thanks mom!




1 comment:

Genevieve said...

It's truly amazing how she can knit in circles like that and not be using a hat loom. Super cute, as well!