"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

24.3.11

ATTN: STUDENTS

AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN THE BOTTOM TAX BRACKET

in light of recent events, I am creating a pin that (hopefully) you all can wear.
Show your patriotism with this captivating new pin:



Brag to your friends, 
show your support for the federal government,
 and take a stab at the Tea Party, 
all with JUST ONE PIN.


This is an offer you won't want to miss.*
I will be displaying mine proudly on my backpack
in flaming right wing territory @ BYU.

*I take cash or checks.


2 comments:

Mrs. said...

You have no idea how much I love this. If you're really making them... I'm in girl!

Sarah said...

Well Katie, if more viewers like you create a demand, I will create a supply! At the moment, demand=2...