"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

1.2.11

THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

February. 

Yep, I said it.

I know everyone loves the summer/Christmas season, but I like February.  I know people loathe the second month of the year because it is in the dead of winter, etc. BUT they just don't get it.

One of my most favorite scenes is the valentine candy isle of the grocery store. Everything is awash in pink, red, and white.  Which is a very lovely color combination, if I do say so myself.

There is Valentines Day.... a No School Holiday (aka President's Day)...and my birthday.  Which I am very excited for, if you didn't know already.

I guess February is a month celebrating love.  Love for one another, love for life, love for no school...

And did I already mention that my favorite color combination is red, pink, and white??


1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hmmm. Well now I think I feel justified at buying some of that Valentines candy. I need to enjoy February more. Happy Birthday too! Between that and V-day I hope my brother is smart enough to get you some red,pink, and white flowers.