"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

3.2.11

FEEL BAD FOR ME

Because basically I don't get to see





this man:










all weekend.

Boo.



Also consider that this is the third week in a row, and it will also happen again over Valentines weekend. Double boo.This is on account of the fact that we are both musicians and "get to" perform.  I guess the life of a musician means you'll never have a friday/saturday night to yourself.



We used to be in the same orchestra, but that was back in the good ol' days when I would sneakily glance at The Cute Trumpet Player-- as he emptied his spit valve on the floor... (I know. Gross. THAT is why I play a string instrument)  He didn't even know that I existed.  So, time has passed and he stayed in the philharmonic and I moved on to the Orchestra at Temple Square.  Let's just say that many a time we have been 50+ miles apart, but both on stage performing at the same time.

Aww. How sweet.

And it is going to happen again this weekend.


But hey--I'll be in warm St. George while he is stuck in frigid Provo. 




Who wins on THAT one? 

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Sarah! Wow, your blog is super cute! Love all the witicisms! You're such a cutie! Will be checking in often! So glad I found your blog!