"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

28.1.11

THE ENGINEER, NURSE, AND MUSICIAN

How do these three occupations support one another? Please read the following morbidly-true-story-conversation to find out how.


Future Engineer:
"I better go and study so I don't make a fatal error someday and blow up hundreds of people--like designing a jet engine out of magnesium. (magnesium is extremely flammable, people) HEY! I'll just send 'em to YOU! (referring to the Future Nurse below...)"






Future Nurse: 
"Well looking at my quiz scores today in my nursing classes...I'll probably end up killing all of the wounded passengers instead of saving their lives."











Future Musician: 
"And I'll play taps on my trumpet at the passengers' funeral. "








{Silence.}


Future Musician: No, seriously.  Please don't study.  I need job security.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

HAHA! You always make me laugh Sarah! I love this post! :)