"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

27.4.10

WHAT I LEARN AT COLLEGE

Today, many dating secrets were revealed to me with an equation presented in my statics class.

(I know what you are thinking-it is not supposed to be statistics. It really is statics. Think physics on steroids.)


NEWTONS LAW OF GRAVITATIONAL ATTRACTION




The above equation describes the gravitational force "F" between two objects
where m1 and m2 are two masses, respectively

r is the distance between the masses

and G is a constant.


Therefore, the more obese the couple is, the more the force of their attraction goes up. Just increase the "m" values and watch "F" go up...

AND

This is why long distance relationships never work out. If you increase "r" too much, the force of attraction goes dramatically down because of the inverse square proportionality.

Everything I need to know about dating is in my statics textbook.

Now you know why my social life is a desert.

No comments: