"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

25.4.10

CHAPTER TWO

Why start at chapter two? I feel like chapter one was my freshman semester.... Sorry, but that train is long gone, and I don't feel like reciting the story here. Basically, I am excited to start over. Don't worry about chapter one. It is all about the here and now.

I'm now officially cutting the ribbon to my new blog and second chapter of my life.

....................................................................................................

So here I am at the end of my freshman semester, ready to start up some new classes as a
"smart sophomore"


{A contradictory statement for all those who understand the word's Greek origin}

New friends
New roommates
New apartment
New ward
New job

oh, and NEW HAIRCUT




[inspired by Zooey Deschanel of 500 Days of Summer]


"...how easily she could cut it off and not feel a thing!"

No comments: