"Pi is like love--natural, irrational, and very important"
_________________________________________________________

3.4.11

HOBBIES...?

Hobby.  This has been a virtually non-existent word in my dictionary for the past two years.

In light of recent events, I have found myself with a lot more time on my hands than ever before.
(Two "breaks" this week: leg and heart.)
So much time, in fact, that I don't know what to do with it all.

I resort to making things out of paper.



Cutting up books....

Making hearts.....



Apparently, this is also how I deal with stress.
(Just don't read too deep into the fact that I am cutting up books and making hearts...)
I feel pretty satisfied, to say the least.
If you're reading this, please call me so we can do lunch or something.
Get me away from my scissors/sewing machine.
It isn't healthy.





I should really look into being intern for Martha next summer.

No comments: